Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Why I'm not writing


Well, I did say I'd use this blog to let readers know why it's taking me so long to write. The moving thing is the excuse right now. I had to pack before it, move during it, and now unpack. And prepare for my trip to Europe! So my free time is pretty much non-existent at the moment.

I'm hoping I'll find some writing time in Europe, and even more once I get everything unpacked. I still think I can finish Faith III by the end of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home