Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Chapter 15 Progress, but not recently


I did write more of Chapter 15 and I'd written myself into a corner until Sunday night. I needed a way to get a message to Formenos and couldn't figure out how to do it. Enter Section 31. Problem solved.

However, I probably won't be writing for awhile. I am closing on my house in about two hours, and I'm moving into it this weekend. Then I'm going to Europe a week later. I'm hoping I'll find some writing time there.

I get back to the States on the 20th of October, so you may not hear from me until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home