Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Turns out I did some writing after all


I had some down time on Tuesday, so I picked up my Clie and did some writing. I finished the scene on the Enterprise and went back to the prisoners for some background stuff. Next, I think, is Formenos. I'm still only about half way through this chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home