Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Monday, July 21, 2003

A very busy weekend


But not busy with writing. I did write a bit on Friday. I realized I'd left out a scene that needed to be in Chapter 13 of Faith if it were to fit in the timeline. So I went back and added that. Then I tried to work on Chapter 14 and my Clie got errors and had to be reset. Then it kept doing that every time I'd try to open my word processor. I had to hard reset. Grrr. I lost some spreadsheets when I did that. But none of the writing.

Saturday was too busy with House, Elf Dress, kittens, and taking my nephew to the hospital, so I didn't write. Heck, I didn't get home until 5 am Sunday morning!

Which means I woke up late for church. After church was a lake event that I left early, crashing for a nap at my sister's house, going to a Dino concert, grocery shopping, and talking to my friend Dwim in Chicago until midnight. So no writing then either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home