Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Gosh, it's been a long time


Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this. I've just been way too busy lately. And tired. I'm having a hard time getting over the tired from the seminar. There's a meeting for Focus tonight at 6, but I have quite a dilemma. Do I keep my chiropractor appointment (I have this pain shooting down my leg, so that appointment sounds pretty good to me) or drive 45 minutes down to south KC right after work? Sure I'll probably have fun and get to see my new friends again, but right after work is what I call the "danger hour". I can get cross-eyed and sleepy on the 15-minute trip home, let alone a 45-minute trip. It's quite scary.

But anyway, back to writing. I have written. A tiny bit. I've hardly been able to get three sentences in. I've just been too busy. And part of that is Ainaechoiriel's fault. She's making a new dress and she's been using my evenings for that for the last three days or so.


But I will try to get some writing in this week. I miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home