Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Oops! It's been a long time


Sorry about that. I think I actually forgot I have a blog. And that might not be all that surprising. In fact, in the next month or two, I probably won't update this blog that often. You see, September is the month to 1) pack my apartment, 2) plan my trip to Europe, 3) Get estimates for repairing my car, 4) get a couple fillings 5) take my cat to the vet (one of them had to have stitches!), 6) take my new kitten to the vet, 7) close on my house, and 8) move into said house. All that while working full-time, attending two Bible studies, and choir practice once a week!

So, am I writing? Well, yes, in tiny, tiny spurts. So I've finished with the Riker scene and moving on with Formenos. I'd like to really progress in her plot. I need to sit down again and map the next chapter and this one and see how far, time-wise, I need to get in this one before I go to the next. Formenos sabotage might be the best thing to end a chapter, but it's still two nights out. I don't know if I can extend this chapter that far. And if I don't get that far, it won't be the end of a chapter, but a beginning of one.

Status of Stories Update


    Status of Stories
  • Faith, Part III Still working on Chapter 14 (4th chapter).
  • The Honored This one hasn't gone anywhere in awhile, but it will when I finish Faith. 1 1/2 chapters written, a big scene near the end.
  • The Hardest Thing still awaiting an appropriate ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home