Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Monday, November 10, 2003

Another week, still nothing new


I really do think I have a good excuse though. Moving is a stressful thing. And it takes a long time to get a house sorted out, especially when you mostly do it alone.

I did get some help this weekend. My sister helped get some stuff put in storage, and we brought up the Christmas decorations. It's almost that time, after all. My mom came by yesterday and helped decorate about half the place: dining room, living room, kitchen. She also helped pick out some borders for the kitchen (to replace the *ahem* teddy bears up there now) and my bedroom. My friend, Marty, helped hang speaker wire for my home theater system. Sounds good!

It's starting to feel like home. And once it does, I promise I'll get bback to writing Faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home