Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Spam Commenting?!


Why bother! Anyway, I've now had to up my settings on commenting thanks to two spammers who have put junk in my comments.

So what's up with me now? Same as before. Still pretty busy. Still need to clean that office, the basement, the garage.... But I will have to get into that office soon! I need a new hard drive in one of my computers. One of my "workhorses" has only a 12GB drive, partitioned into 4 drives at that, and Windows is getting cramped. So I bought an 80GB at a nice low price. I'm going to try ghosting the present configuration onto it and thus replace the oritingal harddrive, though I'll probably keep it as a slave.

And I got a new KVM switch box, so I can move that computer out of the corner in the bedroom and have an extra monitor hanging around. And I'll have an extra spot on the KVM switch in case I need to add another one, even temporarily, like when I'm working on that one with the hard drive. But first, I need to be able to walk through the room!

My kitties are sadly still not getting along. One of them, the aggressive one, may need to move to a new family where he can happily be the only cat. I've started feelers in that direction. I won't give him to just anyone though. I want to be assured of his having a loving family. The idea is that, if I have to give up on him, it will be to a happier future than his present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home