Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Monday, June 16, 2003

Sometimes writing just doesn't happen


Well, I wanted to write this weekend, but I ended up too busy to do it. My sister came over Friday evening to help me clean my aparment (I don't seem to be able to do it since the MegaStress. Oh, I'm suppose to explain that someday, aren't I? Well, not tonight. I have to get to bed soon so I can be at work by 8 in the morning). Then Saturday, I ran errands, had a nap, and then went to my sisters to play with kittens and play The Lord of the Rings Trading Card Game. I won two games and she won the third.

Then today was church, lunch, and then shopping. But considering I didn't get but four hours of sleep the night before, I had to have a nap. I slept from about 3 to 7:30 and I was just too groggy to do much else until 10 or so when I got on the net.

So no writing happened this weekend. Darn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home