Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Writing Again!


It's not much, mind you, but I have been writing the last two nights. I still have to work on my house, but I've been doing that until fairly late in the evening, then getting on the 'net. Then I stop about midnight, get ready for bed, and curl up with a few kittens and my Clie.

I had written a bit when I was in Europe, but I'm rethinking it. It just seems too easy, too flat. So I'm going to run Bashir and Riker through it the hard way and see what happens.

Either way, the story (Faith III) is moving forward again!

And since I haven't done this for awhile:

Status of Stories Update


    Status of Stories
  • Faith, Part III Working on Chapter 15 (5th chapter).
  • The Honored This one hasn't gone anywhere in awhile, but it will when I finish Faith. 1 1/2 chapters written, a big scene near the end.
  • The Hardest Thing still awaiting an appropriate ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home