Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Woohoo! 114.5!


At this point, I have to celebrate every half pound! Just 4.5 more to go! Yay!

No writing today. I've been working on the fundraising for the American Stroke Associations Train to End Stroke campaign. I sent out 64 e-mails today and got my first donation from someone at choir practice. I also got another recruit to get orders on my Pampered Chef fundraiser.

If you'd like to help out by donating or buying one of the Pampered Chef products on the fundraiser, send me an e-mail. Use gabriellechef at earthlink dot net for the Pampered Chef. Use the comments here on this page for straight donations and I'll fill you in on how to go about it.

Oh, kitty update. I have another one. Well, only temporarilly. Someone from church (that recruit I just mentioned) wanted a basement to put this very pregnant stray in so she could have her babies. She's really a very sweet cat. She's been here since Saturday. No babies yet. :-( But they should be here any day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home