Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Whoa. It's been awhile


And I can't say it's been a good while. While I was writing when I wrote my last post, I haven't written since. Just too busy and too stressed. The thing with my sister is becoming critical and it's hurting my sanity.

Well, not my sanity, but my brain at any rate. I look at words, familiar words, and they don't register. For example, last night the word was "continual". I had to sound it out. Or the last time I did write I wrote the name "Bashir" and wondered if it was spelled right because it didn't register properly. I've been writing Bashir since at 1994!

This is troubling. Thanksgiving is nearly here. My house though has come together fairly nicely. It's not 100%. I have a few boxes and decorations here and there, and I still want to get the Christmas decorations up, but it's good enough for the family gathering. Still, that has kept me busy. Plus the fact that I had a birthday party for my nephew last night and will have choir practice tonight. Ack. Just busy, busy, busy.

Still hoping to finish by the end of the year. It's still technically possible. We'll just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home