Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Thursday, June 19, 2003

It's short, but it feels like a chapter!


Chapter 12 of The Journey is finished. I actually finished it last night, but ff.net was down. Again. I revised the scene I needed to and finished another one. It's short. About as short as the second chapter. But it feels done. And hopefully, the next chapter will be the last. I'm going to try to write it straight through, but if I feel stuck, I'll go back to Faith.

Looks like this blog entry is short as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home