Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Just had to stop and take a moment to blog


I've been writing! Lot's of writing! And the chapter I thought was the last turned out not to be the last. It's almost the last though, and the last chapter will actually be a fair bit shorter (I think) than the others. I might even finish this story today!

Well it won't be 100% finished. I have a scene I need my brother's help on, but he's away on vacation. So I have left a spot there to finish that scene later. And there are details to work out, typos to find, quirks to unquirk, that sort of thing. I will have it done by February, I think, though. Heck, that's still a week and a half away!

    Status of Stories
  • Faith, Part III: Peace Nearly done! 17 is in the bag, working on 18!
  • The Honored You should have this one memorized by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home