Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Monday, January 12, 2004

The deathtoll rises.....


...only fictionally, of course. I have killed (fictionally--you never know who's reading these things) about 70 characters this week, and tortured a few others. Ah, the smell of evil in the morning....

Fictionally, of course.

Yes, I've been writing again. I've got about half the chapter done and I even decided something new while writing. Section 31 has a reason for not getting everyone out....

I also have a problem. If you are reading this and you are a medical professional willing to help me with a scene, give me an e-mail. I had done something quite horrible to one of the characters (fictionally, of course) and need to know how Bashir would keep her alive. Alive, not comfortable or healthy. Just alive. I need this rather quick as I am trying to finish this story by February and I still have another chapter after this one to write.

    Status of Stories
  • Faith III: Peace Working on chapter 16. Will be 17+Epilogue
  • The Honored Just where I left it. 1 1/2 chapters and one scene near the end.
  • Close to Home . . . So Far Away No, that isn't a new story. It's an old one (BTVS/Angel). I wrote it a couple of years ago. But i was listening to an Enya CD and it reminded me of this story. So I got out my hard copy and started reading it. I found typos. And even a missing few paragraphs. Now, some of these have been corrected already (I just didn't print a new hardcopy) but some haven't. So in the days to come, I'll be posting corrections.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home