Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Monday, February 02, 2004

Oh wait, did I forget to tell you?


I finished it!!! Faith, Part III: Peace was posted about 12:30 am Central on the 31st of January. So I posted it within 23 1/2 hours of my deadline!

It's posted to my own page: The Edge of the Frontier

Fanfiction.net

and to the newsgroup alt.startrek.creative.

May I remind you that the awards year for alt.startrek.creative has just ended? Thus the awards will be beginning shortly. Be sure to go and support your favorite authors and stories by voting. Votes happen by comments. You really should only do this if you are a regular at asc, even a regular lurker, as the admins are on the alert for vote stuffers. They get suspicious when new names crop up that they've never heard. If you want to get to be a regular at asc, go over there and post something or reply to an existing post. It's a newsgroup about Star Trek fanfic, the writing and the reading thereof.

    Status of Stories
  • Faith, Part III: Peace: Finished! Posted! Still some typos....
  • The Honored: Just moved from the back burner to the front!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home