Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Monday, March 15, 2004

No I haven't gotten back to writing yet


I still have some DS9 stories to read.

As for other things in life, after see The Passion of the Christ, I thought of how much Jesus was willing to forgive the world, and what I was unwilling to forgive. I wrote my mon a lettet that night, telling her that she hurt me and that I would forgive her. She wrote back. It's a start. For the next step, I gave her a copy of Boundaries, a very good book by Townsend & Cloud. If she reads it, she should get a better understanding of me, and herself,
Sister 1 & Sister 2. I also said I wouldn't talk to her without a mediator

I now return you to your regularly scheduled life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home