Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Monday, February 16, 2004

From Writer to Reader?


Well, I could jump right into writing The Honored but I haven't since finishing Faith. It's not that I won't. It's more that sometimes I need a break after finishing a story. And I have put off a lot of fanfic reading to write. And...yes there's another and...the ASC Awards are coming. If I want to vote, I really need to read some of the stories.

    Status of Stories
  • Faith, Part III: Peace Posted and available in print and .pdb format as well.
  • The Honored Simmering quietly in it's new spot on a front burner.


Sister update? Same place we were last week. Still haven't figured out how to tell Sister 1 that I've given the money she owes to God. And just to show more evidence of my cold, compassionless nature, I bought tickets for Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ for both Sisters 1 and 2, and Sister 2's husband and Sister 3 (I have nothing against Sister 3. She's unchurched though and I'd like for her to see the movie. I've asked Sister 4 to go with me another day.)

Mom? She's churched. She can buy her own ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home