Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Reading is done! Time to write again!


The DS9 categories end at midnight tonight, so I've done all the reading I'm going to do for the ASC Awards. I hope some of you who read this blog checked out the eligible stories and commented as well. My category doesn't start until March 31st. So I'm still in limbo as to how I'll do.

Okay, so this means I have a ton and a half of Lord of the Rings stories to read. But, hey, I managed to write while doing that, as long as I keep it limitted. I've also found more Enterprise stories and a few CSI's I'd like to try out for size. But I'm going to turn up the burner on The Honored. This story has been very patient for the last oh, seven years or so. It's time to be impatient. The Gidari do not suffer us Earthlings easily.

    Status of Stories
  • The Honored: First chapter written, second waiting for me to get back to it!
  • Purgatory: Still thinking about that one. It's been lost in it's namesake for far too long, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home