Gabrielle's Life and Writings

Gabrielle Lawson, writer of Fanfiction. I will use this space to keep a journal about my writing, the progress I'm making, stories I'm working on, writer's blocks I'm having, our adoption process and progress and just life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm multifaceted and highly educated. I have a BA in History and an MA in Museum Studies. But I couldn't make a living in a museum, so my hobby--computers--became my living. I'm now a charter member Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. I aspire to be a professional writer and/or poet. I am a Christian and have been living by His grace for the last four years or so, despite the MegaStress and now the GigaStress. He keeps me going, and displays His glory still, in my life.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Slow Going at the ASC Awards


The other categories weren't slow, but there has hardly been any votes for MIS and Overall. None for me. :-( There's still time, so I'll not give up hope yet.

I'm still going through the previously-written parts of The Honored. But I did give ASC an April Fool's preview. I posted the first three pages, just enough so that Kira and Bashir were quite dead. I waited until after midnight and posted an admission of the joke, but said only two things in the post were non-truths: 1) that the story would be coming soon. It may take awhile yet. 2) That it was 7 years in the making. It will likely be 8 by the time I'm done.

And yet, I only got two reactions. :-( again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home